Friday, March 13, 2009

Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room - series study


Author - Stan & Jan Berenstain
Illustrator - same
Publisher - Random House, 1983.
Page #'s - 31
Rating - 5/5

Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room is a tale about cleaning and organization. The Bears had a very clean house, even their basement. But Brother and Sister Bear's room was a mess. They would always fight about the mess and Mama Bear would end up cleaning. She got fed up one day and brought in a big trash bag. Papa Bear stepped in and decided to help build them some organizational furniture and get the room cleaned up. In the end, the room looked great and everyone felt better.

This is my favorite Bearenstain Bears' book. I have always been a clean freak and loved how the room turned out in the end. After reading this book, I would always want to organize my room. If it has anything near the effect that it had on me, on others, than I think this book is great for children with messy rooms. They can get some ideas to organize and understand how it makes you feel better to have a clean room.

No comments:

Post a Comment